Southern Charm Yoga B&B
Join Krista Shirley for an intimate and restorative Yoga B&B Personal Retreat in one of Americas most charming cities.
We have done all the planning for your Yoga getaway, so you just need to show up and enjoy five days and six nights of Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, journaling, and R&R. Not to mention excellent food prepared on site in our kitchen, and free time to explore the gorgeous city of Charleston or soaking up precious moments in the crisp South Carolina air in a hammock or lounging around the property.
We have selected beautiful accommodations in the heart of downtown Charleston; a short walking distance to all of the cities restaurants and shops.
We will start each morning with meditation and Mysore practice with Krista in a small group setting. After a refreshing practice, enjoy fresh breakfast daily, prepared by one of Charlestons elite chefs.
Krista will be offering optional afternoon meditation, journaling and pranayama sessions and will be making time for private sessions for those who wish to spend extra time with her.
You will have most of the day free to do as you wish. Whether you walk around Charleston’s stunning downtown, shop till you drop, eat your heart out, relax in the hammock or enjoy your private room, there is something for everyone on this incredible retreat.
Do as they do in the south & come take it slow with us!
- All morning Yoga Sessions with Krista-We will be taking practice in a beautiful dance studio, a ten minute drive from our restful home away from home. It features 900 square feet of hard wood floors in a bright, cheerful space.
- Optional Afternoon sessions: Pranayama, Meditation, Journaling
- On select afternoons Krista will lead the group through a Pranayama practice, Meditations and Journaling workshops.
- All accommodations
- We will be staying in a beautiful 4,000 sq foot property in the heart of downtown Charleston. It is centrally located and only a brief walk to Upper King Street and within walking distance to all the cities' finest restaurants and bars. With a desire to make this domestic Yoga vacation a unique experience, we are limiting the retreat to a maximum of 12 students. This will provide 6 students with single occupancy rooms and 6 students with double occupancy rooms in our gorgeous 8 bedroom property.
- All but one breakfast will be provided for you each day on site, as will one lunch and four dinners. Each meal at the property will be made with love and fresh, organic ingredients. We've selectively organized the meals in such a way that you have ample time to spend with fellow participants at the house over meals, and ample opportunities to eat some of Charleston's world famous cuisine at local downtown restaurants.